We're excited to announce the line-up and details for our 2010 Digital Citizen summit in Washington D.C. Register here for free.
WHEN: Thursday, October 28, 2010; 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
WHERE: Ronald Reagan Building; 1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC
WHAT: a day full of panels and educational presentations for people who manage websites and social media initiatives for government or non-profit organizations. We’ll have practitioners and ForeSee Results sharing best practices and case studies for:
- Increasing satisfaction, which leads to operating more effectively and efficiently.
- Gauging how transparent citizens and constituents think you are.
- Gaining greater insight into the needs and expectations of your site visitors and social media participants.
Keynote speakers include:
- David L. McClure, Ph.D., Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies, General Services Administration
- Kojo Nnamdi, host of “The Kojo Nnamdi Show” and “The Political Hour” on WAMU 88.5 American University Radio (a National Public Radio affiliate)
The twitter hashtag is #FSRDC10. Let us know if you have any questions, and hope to see you there!